Welcome to the Drueppel Photography Blog!

Hello and welcome to my blogsite! This is where I will show my latest work and share client sneak peeks. I always hope to create sessions that are relaxed, fun and enjoyable for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and don’t be shy about leaving comments. Feel free to contact me directly at drueppelphoto@gmail.com or through my website www.drueppelphotography.com.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Wedding Packages

Book your wedding packages by the end of 2010 and you get me for the whole day!  Your package includes a custom 10" x 10" 20 page album, includes your engagement sitting, all day shooting, 2 8x10's of your choice & 4 5x7's of your choice.  You also get a spiral album proof book.  All for $1100.00.  Check out some product pictures below.





0 comments:

Post a Comment