Welcome to the Drueppel Photography Blog!

Hello and welcome to my blogsite! This is where I will show my latest work and share client sneak peeks. I always hope to create sessions that are relaxed, fun and enjoyable for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and don’t be shy about leaving comments. Feel free to contact me directly at drueppelphoto@gmail.com or through my website www.drueppelphotography.com.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Alyssa: Columbus High Senior

I had the pleasure of taking Alyssa senior pictures a couple of weekends ago.  She is a senior at Columbus High.  She has been a great promoter for Drueppel Photography and I hope she can continue to do so as I truly appreciate it.  She is the first senior to get rep cards.  These cards have her picture on the front and a discount and my information on the back.  These are for her to hand out to underclassmen.  Alyssa was a blast to photograph, we even had a Marilyn Monroe moment!  Check out a few of her photos below.  Good Luck Alyssa in your senior year and all your future endeavors.





0 comments:

Post a Comment