Welcome to the Drueppel Photography Blog!

Hello and welcome to my blogsite! This is where I will show my latest work and share client sneak peeks. I always hope to create sessions that are relaxed, fun and enjoyable for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and don’t be shy about leaving comments. Feel free to contact me directly at drueppelphoto@gmail.com or through my website www.drueppelphotography.com.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Crave Photography Workshop

Well, I know that I have been slacking in the blog department lately, but I just finished an excited workshop with Andee at Crave Photography and have to share.  I know that I myself have struggled with the editing process and that I have sold myself short in the past.  I am so excited about the way edits her photos and her workflow, that I know it will change the way I edit in the future.  It is also good to hear about her struggles in the beginning because it makes me know that I am not alone in this learning process.  I didn't go to school for photography, everything I know was self taught by books and a photography class at Southeast Community College Continuing Education courses.  I have always thought about going back to school, but then I know there would be no time for my family and I don't want to do that to them as I believe that I can learn a lot by just picking up a book.  Anyway, I wanted to share my quick edits I did while learning from Andee last night.  It was a little tough to work while she was talking because I was always taking notes, so these are far from perfect, but a step in the right direction!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment