Welcome to the Drueppel Photography Blog!

Hello and welcome to my blogsite! This is where I will show my latest work and share client sneak peeks. I always hope to create sessions that are relaxed, fun and enjoyable for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and don’t be shy about leaving comments. Feel free to contact me directly at drueppelphoto@gmail.com or through my website www.drueppelphotography.com.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Emma; Columbus, NE

Last week I had the pleasure of photographing Emma.  Let me first say that this little girl has a job when she is old enough to work.  This little diva knows how to work the camera.  "Can I do it my way now?  Can I stand the way I want to now?"  I don't think I have ever laughed so hard!  She is a doll and can't wait for our next session!!




3 comments:

Creatively Yours said...

She is so cute!

Stephanie said...

Emma is adorable, love all her cute expressions, great captures!

Twin A said...

How fun! I love when a kiddo is happy to be workin the camera!

Post a Comment